Position number 450/2020
Group leader (f/m/d) of the in situ electron microscopy group
Your tasks will include
- Leading the in situ Microscopy group at IAM-WBM (comprising nanomechanical experiments in the scanning electron microscope, user supervision, user introduction, quality assessment, management of the group and its projects)
- Scientific publications
- Acquiring third party funding
- Development of in situ microscopy techniques
- Organizational duties
You hold a masterdegree (Diploma (Uni)/Masters) and also a PhD in material science or Physics with more than 3 years of experience in in situ nanomechanical testing, basic knowledge of mechanics as well as of electron microscopes. You have perfect language skills in English and German.
Salary category 14, depending on the fulfillment of professional and personal requirements.
OrganisationseinheitInstitut für Angewandte Materialien - Werkstoff- und Biomechanik (IAM-WBM)
limited up to 5 years.
Application up to
November 13, 2020
Contact person in line-management
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Kirchlechner, phone 0721 608-24815.
Zur Bewerbung Zur offiziellen Anzeige
- Job type/category
- Fixed-term position
- Favored career stage
- Job experience > 2 years
- Karlsruhe city, Karlsruhe region
- Language at workplace
- Type of company
- Wissenschaftliche Einrichtung
Campus Nord Personalservice (PSE)
Tel: +49 721 608-24807
E-Mail: Please log in to read the stated e-mail address
Telefon: +49 721 608-24807