Eintrag vom 02.06.2017
JR. APPLICATIONS ENGINEER (f/m)Stelle frei: Ab sofort
We are seeking an Applications Engineer to join our Technical Centre in Heidelberg, Germany.
• Provide technical support to customers and OEMs through magnetic simulations and lab measurements.
• Act as technical interface to customers for the design-in of new custom and applications specific products.
• Review customer specifications and work with in-house personnel to define new current, linear and angle sensor products.
• Write technical documentation such as technical reports, datasheets and applications notes.Desired skills and expertise:
• BSc/MSc degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (or equivalent).
• Experience with FEM simulators like i.e. Ansys Maxwell.
• Knowledge of semiconductor physics and/or mixed-signal circuit design.
• Experience in programming (Matlab/Simulink, Verilog, C++, LabWindows).
• Team-oriented working style in an international environment.
• Fluent in German and English (oral and written).Allegro is committed to equal opportunity employment.
Anhang PDF: R0066_JR APPLICATIONS ENGINEER.pdf, 161 kB
We look forward to receiving your detailed application online on the Allegro MicroSystems website: www.allegromicro.com.
Allegro Microsystems Germany GmbH