Eintrag vom 20.01.2017
European Graduate Program - Engineering (f/m)Stelle ist zu besetzen ab: 01.09.2017
Federal-Mogul Powertrain’s European Graduate Program prepares highly talented alumni with first working experience to assume future leadership roles in fast paced, results-driven disciplines. The 2 year program is designed to equip participants with a broad overview of the company, business units and functional areas with assignments taking place in plant, technical and/or corporate environments. The rotational program consists of different locations with multiple assignments. At the end of the program you will be granted a permanent role – our aim is to give you the best opportunities for advancement into management positions.THE PROGRAM:• Two year graduate trainee program in our European facilities during which you will be responsible for several project assignments that address critical business topics.
• Working on innovative projects and operations in close cooperation with the local and international teams.
• Various training and learning programs to assist with your personal and professional development.
• You will have an individual mentor helping your orientation to the company.
• A highly competitive salary, relocation assistance if required.
• A permanent working contract. Link to job description: